Sunday 23 March 2014

Thinking like an artist-on holiday!

What did you see and find over spring break? Did the artist in you find inspiration in the places you visited or find time to use your creativity to make something? Here's a peak into my creative moments and details thinking like an artist in Shanghai and Kuala Lumpur! Love the colors, architecture, patterns, nature and designs I saw everywhere I went from the new Mumbai airport to the modern and very unique city scape in Shanghai to the designs in food and buildings in KL. I am always inspired in new ways when I visit new places and this week was no exception..these concepts might begin appearing in my artwork soon! Share what you saw and did to keep thinking like an artist in break!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Once it has been approved it will appear on the blog.